Tecumseh, Ontario

Your washers are garbage, 1st one I got was DOA this replacement a year and half later either has a briken transmission or an issue with the computer. I will not recommend your brand to anyone.

Service call set for Friday and I will be out $100 without even fixing. This is unacceptable for a product that was purchased January 2014. I have never had such a bad product as this Brada/haier.

Either way this will cost quite a bit of money to repair for product that is only a year and half old. No one should buy a haier product, poor service and poorly made.

Josey2015 wrote the review because of bad quality at Haier. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Haier to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ge Appliances. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haier haier top load washer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments