My HVAC unit is less that 2 years old.The Fan motor went out and I did what any consumer would do.

I called and asked to get the replacement part. I was ten told that They needed my technician to call them, so I did so and still there is no confirmation that there have been any parts sent to repair my HVAC. Not to mention it is 100 degrees in SC and I have a 8 week old in my home and a very upset wife.

I hope this complaint helps you figure out where your focus should be.Consumers are your revenue and your word means everything.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hvac from Haier. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haier to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ge Appliances. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments