DO NOT BUY THROUGH HAIER AMERICA -

Haier Products are cheaply made and are NOT durable.I purchased a 10,000 BTU and 8,000 BTU, "Amana," air conditioner units.

This product came with a 1-year warranty, so I called in the problem within the proper time frame. I had never heard of Haier America until it was time to service my larger unit. I should have known that this unheard of, low budges company would present nothing but problems. Twice, they toyed with me by stating that they would send out a replacement unit, and twice, they failed to do so because they were out of stock.

Then, I receive an a refund offer, less A 20% USAGE FEE!!!! The nerve of this company. I live in the Texas heat and have been waiting two months for a resolution to this matter. I am choosing to buy another unit for my home, and wait on the replacement model to use elsewhere, even though they are unable to provide me with a date whereby another unit will be available.

I find it unbelievable that they have completely shut down production due to the cooler weather, as was stated by the representative. It is summer weather in Houston, Texas until December. I feel that I have been ripped of by being made to think that I was purchasing a reputable, Amana unit. The servicing of my unit was not treated properly by Haier and my needs are not being met by the company.

BOTTOM LINE... Do not buy from this unethical company.

Being New Jersey based, they are inconsiderate of the urgent needs of those customers who live in the hotter states.Do yourself a favor by fully checking-out which company will be handling your maintenance issues on your units before you buy.

Had an Experience with Haier?

Comments

Evier, we're sorry to hear your experience with your air condidioner was not a good one. If you will call our customer service line at 877-337-3639 we'll get you the most up to date information available on the replacement unit.