Bought a haier 42 inch plasma tv and in 13 months died on us.After emailing and calling haier they said it is out of warranty and would not help one bit.i called for three weeks trying to get something done but nothing.

Finally took it to a authorized dealer and for 55.00 they found it has a bad main board and not worth fixing.What a waste of 800.00 dollars.

We went and bought a Panasonic tv and very happy with it, you can really tell the difference in quality.Beware don't spend your money on a haier it is not worth it.I will never buy anything from haier again

Had an Experience with Haier?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #865264

We have the same problem.We bought a 42 inch and ours died in about the same amount of time.

I was online checking for a TV repair shop when I saw your message.Thanks for the info.

M

SAME STORY AS EVERYBODY ELSE HERE, REPAIR GUY SENT TO HOUSE, ORDERS PARTS, INSTALLS AND STILL DIDNT WORK.MOTHER BOARD BAD AFTER 5 MONTHS OF MY 42" HAIER TV.

COMES BACK, TAKES PICTURES OF TV THEN SENDS TO HAIER. HAIER PROMISES NEW REPLACEMENT WILL SHIP UPON RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT OF OLD TV FROM FEDEX. WRONG! THEY WAIT FOR TV TO GET THERE WEEKS LATER, THEN DONT SEND NEW ONE YET.

THEY CANT FIND EMAIL OF PROOF OF PURCHASE! FIRST WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN BY THEM, THEN THEY CANT FIND MINE. I SPELL MY EMAIL OUT, THEY GET IT WRONG, CALL AGAIN AND THEY GET IT WRONG AGAIN AND COULD NOT FIND AGAIN! FINALLY THEY FIND IT, I'LL GET TV IN 7 TO 10 DAYS.

WRONG! CALL AGAIN, PROOF OF PURCHASE WASNT VALIDATED.

5 WEEKS LATER STILL NO TV AFTER OVER A DOZEN CALLS WITH NO RETURN CALLS FOR ANY PROBLEMS AS PROMISED!AWFUL QUALITY AWFUL SERVICE!!!!!!!

THANKS I WAS THINKING OF GETTING ONE OF THESE TV'S GOOD THING I CHECKED THIS SITE..

Never-ever buy this company's ***!Purchased a 32" TV in November 2011.

It died February 1, 2012. Called customer dis-service and was first told they will arrange for technician. After 2 weeks and no call from technician, called back and this time told that TV will be replaced. Another 2 weeks and no TV called again and was told part are now available and will send to house and technician would call.

Parts arrived, technician called and came to house. Surprise! - Wrong parts. More waiting and at least 12 more phone call finally got agreement to have TV picked-up and replaced.

After 3 days and no pick-up called again and customer dis-service could not locate record of pick-up order. 2 days later pick-up was made and new TV was supposed to be sent out immediately upon pickup. That was 2 weeks ago. Called customer dis-service and they could not locate shipping record for replacement TV.

Promised to call me back next day. No call after 3 days. Called again today and promised that TV will ship today. Told them I'll call back for tracking number tomorrow.

Not holding my breath that they'll actually a tracking number or a reason why it probably did not ship.

Nearly 3 months now and still no TV.These people are crooks!

ne pas acheter moniteur haier ordinateur

aucunes pièces rechange dure 2 ans à tout casser

I bought a 32" L32D1120 on November 21st 2011 and 25 days later NO PICTURE!I still had sound.

Got a new replacement and the same problem within 10 days after receiving the replacement!

Never again!I got a full refund and have bought a TV from a totally different manufacturer

In my many years of purchasing electronics, Haier is by far the worst ever.Their warranty is only a piece of worthless paper.

I have a 32" Haier Tv that has so many defects it is almost funny. My first Tv broke immediately after I purchased it. After arguing, screaming at their so called customer service and Haier Corp. office.

They finally sent me a replacement TV. Guess what!!! It is defective also.

After months of more calls I am still stuck with a defective tv and nothing but runarounds from all Haier personnel.DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BUYING ANY CHINESE/HAIER PRODUCT.

i completely agree with all of the negative comments.i went through the same runarounds with Haier when my new 32" Haier TV broke.

It took me months and a lot of screaming and arguing with their so called customer support to get my issue resolved and to actually get a replacement TV.

Surprise, it is also defective and I am again going through the same runarounds.STAY AWAY FROM HAIER.

:( I tried going to the "customer service" dept.on line to get a question answered and put in all the required numerical answers just to be told to go online to the customer service dept.

If that isn't an old run around I don't know what is.

Most companies want repeat business...this company obviously doesn't and won't get mine!!Never again will I buy this crappy Chinese product.