Haier of America = beware!

108 of 288 Haier reviews

On January 10th, 2012 I bough a combo washing and drying machine model # HWD1600BW.The machine stop working around june.

I called costumer service to get in-home service for the product under one year warranty on August 28th, 2012. Since then I have called the company many times to get the machine repair, they said that a repair company called Jimmy Jones was going to contact me and that a part was going to be sent to my address, but that did not happen. Since I was not geting in-home service I call Haier on October 17th, 24th, and November 5th asking for a refund or a replacement, but the costumer representative always said that I will get contact in 3-5 business days with an answer, I am not positive about their costumer service since they keep failing to comply with their responsibility of providing repair service on a timely manner. I do not know what a normal response time is, but I imagining a month is enough time for a product so basic as washing machines are .

I have seen a lot of complains about the washer machine I bough and I am afraid is going to keep breaking appart. Is for this reason and because the quality of the service that I want a refund and not a replacement at this point. I hope to get this case resolved ASAP.

Besides this be aware that the dryer will wrinkle your cloth. I do not like that.

I attached a photo of me packing my cloth to go to the laundry mat.(your future with this machine).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
108 of 288 Haier reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.