2.0

My Haier dryer stopped working. I thought everything would be fine since I bought an 5 year extended warranty.

I called HHGREGG and I spoke to someone about my dryer. I was told to contact Haier customer service so I could inform them about my broken dryer so they could contact them and provide the service to fix my dryer. The haier representative told me that the product is only covered for a year so I would be paying out of pocket for labor and parts since I have had my dryer for a little over two years now. I was confused as to why I would have to pay out of pocket when I have an extended 5-year warranty and it does not expire until 2020.

I was also told that they do not have extended warranty. So I asked for the name of a manager at first. I was told they have supervisors, not managers. So then I asked to speak to a supervisor for better clarity and I was told that they have plenty of supervisors.

So I said okay can I speak to one and I was told that I do not need to speak to a supervisor. As a customer, I felt that was not great customer service by saying I do not need to speak to a supervisor. I will never buy a Haier product if the products are only covered for a year.

Haier should inform all their stores with their products that an extended warranty will not be covered. I paid extra money so that if anything happened to my dryer in those 5 years I would be covered.

Review about: Haier Dryer.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not like the customer service or warrenty.

Comments