I purchased washer/dryer set from Ollie's. Washer model # HLTW600AXW Now having issues with my washing machine, after 7 1/2 months.

The worse part is getting it repaired. Haier keeps trying to refer me to different (contracted) service repair companies. 1 place said it would be xx weeks before they could schedule a service call, waited for the service repair company to call me to set up the service call appointment, after waiting 2 weeks and not hearing from them; I called them. They stated it would next week before we will be able to work you in.

The other has yet to answer the phone, reply to VM, email or respond from a contact me from the website Called Haier back informed them of the luck I was having with getting the repair made. Transferred me to the Consumer Relations Dept. Not much help from them either. .

What kind of service repair companies do they do business with. Like I stated earlier I was escalated to consumer relations department. Talked w/ someone from this dept. stated would call me on xx day between xx-xx time.

Still waiting on the return call email, vm. Something! I've now been without my washing machine going on my 4th week, and still waiting on a service call. COME HAIER SURELY YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS.

i WILL NEVER IN MY LIFETIME PURCHASE A HAIER PRODUCT AGAIN EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DEAL, NOT!

RUN --- RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS MANUFACTURER. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2017.

Comments