I have never really put my opinion down for any of the products that I bought on line and believe me I have bought a lot, but in trying to find out warranty information about a mini refrigerator that I purchased its like pulling teeth.No information, the number they give you sends you to the website where you cant find what your looking for all they say is call the 1-800 number and the dam number gives you the website as the answer.

Great, perfect, who is the genius that got that together if the company didn't want to extend the warranty all you have to do is say so. NO warranty period why all the running around and hiding, One simple answer that's all. Just wanted to know if there is one or not.

So that I can figure out my next step in fixing the piece or getting a new one.With all the trouble its cost me I know for a fact your company is the last one I will be looking at and as for word of mouth there will be none, you wouldn't want the kind of reference that I will give you.

Had an Experience with Haier?

Comments

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more