1.3
Style and Design

I purchased a portable washer in May of this year, at first it was working fine but one day when I went to remove the clothes they were soaking wet.The machine would not spin.

I then put it on just the spin cycle nothing happened.

I will never purchase another item from haier again. They won't even give me a new machine. I really believe the machine I purchased is refurbished. I called the support service and they gave me the number to a repair service, they came and looked at it.

At first the machine was washing then all of a sudden it stopped. The motor stopped.

Now the repairman said he had to take it to the shop to fix it, now I have no machine.I am disabled and the reason for purchasing it was to keep from pulling my cart up the steps because I live in an apartment building.

SHAME ON YOU HAIER

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Haier?

Comments

Haier LCD TV Mount Double stick tape Bull Sh*t Haier "Get this picture - A screw is supplied to mount the LCD TV to base - yet the screw insert plate - is held on with double stick tape!??Whatta lousy..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more