I have a MAJOR complaint regarding our GE W/D that we have only had for 5 months. We purchased this from Home Depot and was hoping to have this for many years not months.

We had the GE service tech (Dave) come out but each time he came out it would have another issue where we had to go thru the entire calling service waiting on hold scenario to yet again have Dave come out.. Well my last phone call to Dave since I had his cell # was not pleasant I will admit that but I would think by being in the service industry he would understand my frustration. In any case I called GE to inform them I did not want Dave as I wanted my machine fixed and not have to worry that I was going to have another problem. WELL when I called I got no help as I was informed they only have 2 techs that service my area and one tech broke his leg and is out for 6 weeks and then we have Dave.

Which he of course did not want to come either because I wasn't pleasant to him. So the case manager Zacharia told me I would have to get my own service tech out to diag the issue then place the order thru GE IF any parts are needed as they would not pay for the parts if they were not thru them. This will take weeks to get fix and I find it TOTALLY unacceptable to have only 2 techs to service major appliances and to have to look around to find a local service tech is not what I signed up for when buying this washer.

I would like some type of apology and answers as to why your Service is so horrible especially for a big company I would have hoped would have been a better experience. Thanks

I didn't like: Product or warrenty or customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2017.

Comments

I am having a very similar experience with my GE washer now. After just shy of 1 year of buying it, the washer will not work.

We are going on a month now of going back and forth with GE/Haier, parts not arriving, techs not showing up, and washer not working. Schlepping laundry for a family of 4 to the laundromat gets old quickly when you spend $600 on a new washer.