There really is no need to state the obvious here as several hundred people have that covered.Just want to add to number of people ripped off by Haier TV.

Model. L32D1120a. Black screen, no sound ...No relief. I purchased from Amazon and of course my warranty has expired so now I'm trying to figure out a fitting and glorious way to send this sucker to Electronic ***.

Of course I've tried Haier customer service but so far no response and I'm sure not holding my breath..Reading this forum makes it obvious Haier simply dumped a large amount of this particular model on the Good 'Ol US of A.

HAIER Buyer Beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of haier l32d1120 32-inch lcd hdtv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Haier needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned haier l32d1120 32-inch lcd hdtv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Haier. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Haier?

Comments